1000 Ways to Die

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if there weren't others on this forum to despute the fact, then I'd swear you were a dude. You post religiously on a mostly male gun forum, and your favorite TV shows are on spike which is targeted to males between 20 and 40 years old. So what gives? :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if there weren't others on this forum to despute the fact, then I'd swear you were a dude. You post religiously on a mostly male gun forum, and your favorite TV shows are on spike which is targeted to males between 20 and 40 years old. So what gives? :)

:scratch: You know, I dunno ... I just like the chitty-chat here better than the chitty-chat over in the knitting forum ... :rotflmao: Women can be so stuffy sometimes ...

Oh ... and so I can remove any doubt ... I LOVE Dancing with the Stars ... Poor GC ... he just kinda suffers through. But then I return the favor when he watches Cops or Bait Car ... gah!!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:scratch: You know, I dunno ... I just like the chitty-chat here better than the chitty-chat over in the knitting forum ... :rotflmao: Women can be so stuffy sometimes ...

Oh ... and so I can remove any doubt ... I LOVE Dancing with the Stars ... Poor GC ... he just kinda suffers through. But then I return the favor when he watches Cops or Bait Car ... gah!!

Mrs. LW doesn't watch sewing, knitting shows, but she gets a kick out of cops. Some of those stupid people are like the parents of some of her students in AE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom