1000 Ways to Die

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I guess we are 2 for 3. I like Repo Games and 1000 way to die, but I draw the line at Dancing with the stars. LOL

I must clarify one thing. Mrs. LW likes the dancing with the stars. Reason is she was a dancer, gypsy on Broadway in the 70's so I suffer through it and brings back the memories of her in her day.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mrs. LW doesn't watch sewing, knitting shows, but she gets a kick out of cops. Some of those stupid people are like the parents of some of her students in AE.

I can only imagine ...

Mrs. LW is one of the FEW women on the planet that I can actually stand to have a more than 5 minute conversation with. I don't know what I'm gonna do when GC sticks me in the old folks' home with all those other old women ... GAH!

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can only imagine ...

Mrs. LW is one of the FEW women on the planet that I can actually stand to have a more than 5 minute conversation with. I don't know what I'm gonna do when GC sticks me in the old folks' home with all those other old women ... GAH!

I will probably be gone by then, so you just move in with Mrs. LW and spend the days of your lives sewing and so forth. Seriously.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't think we haven't discussed adjoining rooms at the home for you and GC.. ;)

GC is too much younger. You and Mrs. LW will have to put up with the urns on the mantle of mine and
Rory's ashes unless she does what I really want to do with mine and Rory's ashes---spread them over the damned neighbor's down the street that hate me and my beloved Rory. I Think that is the way to go? Sound crazy? No, they would have nightmares every night! HA!!!!!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GC is too much younger. You and Mrs. LW will have to put up with the urns on the mantle of mine and
Rory's ashes unless she does what I really want to do with mine and Rory's ashes---spread them over the damned neighbor's down the street that hate me and my beloved Rory. I Think that is the way to go? Sound crazy? No, they would have nightmares every night! HA!!!!!!

According to his ex- I have aged him horridly ... lol

GAWD I can see you doing JUST THAT you onery coot!

Latest posts

Top Bottom