1000 Ways to Die

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to his ex- I have aged him horridly ... lol

GAWD I can see you doing JUST THAT you onery coot!

You know, I have thought long and hard about this, and why not, Mrs. LW will stay here and unfortunately they will, too. Thought about the airplane spreading them over Lone Wolf, OK, but this would be sweet revenge for their disrespect for others. I must be a sick person, but they won't have to embalm me for the crematorium, in fact with all the wine in me I or it should be a flash fire. But before then' I must take many, many hogs to Allah or however he spells his name.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:scratch: You know, I dunno ... I just like the chitty-chat here better than the chitty-chat over in the knitting forum ... :rotflmao: Women can be so stuffy sometimes ...

Oh ... and so I can remove any doubt ... I LOVE Dancing with the Stars ... Poor GC ... he just kinda suffers through. But then I return the favor when he watches Cops or Bait Car ... gah!!

Dancing with the stars...I remember the thread had a joke about the male dancer spinning under Kirstie Alley's gravitational force

It was around the time of the SIL thread

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dancing with the stars...I remember the thread had a joke about the male dancer spinning under Kirstie Alley's gravitational force

It was around the time of the SIL thread

Yep ... you know though ... she was a fan favorite and actually made it to the finals. And she could shake a leg for a big girl. She said on the last show that she was half the size she was when she started. And if I'm not mistaken she is either 60 or damned close to it so she gets nothing but props from me.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep ... you know though ... she was a fan favorite and actually made it to the finals. And she could shake a leg for a big girl. She said on the last show that she was half the size she was when she started. And if I'm not mistaken she is either 60 or damned close to it so she gets nothing but props from me.
I will not and can not disagree

Latest posts

Top Bottom