10mm Ruger GP100, This looks kind of cool! Thoughts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know, but there just may be enough room to still keep the GP100 a six shooter. I know with the .41, .44 they have to be five shooters, but I think with the 10MM along with the size of the cylinder it just may hold six. Now if it does then comes the question is there enough steel left to be able to handle heavy loads. If not, them you may have to go with her being a five shot cylinder.

Craig3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know, but there just may be enough room to still keep the GP100 a six shooter. I know with the .41, .44 they have to be five shooters, but I think with the 10MM along with the size of the cylinder it just may hold six. Now if it does then comes the question is there enough steel left to be able to handle heavy loads. If not, them you may have to go with her being a five shot cylinder.

Maybe if the cylinder wasn't fluted 6 would be doable

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$650 for the additional "firepower" (if any) of 10mm over .357 just does not make sense to me. If you want the speed of reloading with moon clips, just have the cyl. modifed

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you have a .357 Mag cylinder cut for moon clips can you then run 9mm in it with clips also?

I guess you could, but your going to ruin alot of 9MM brass as the 9MM is a tapered case an would probably split, plus accuracy would suffer since 9MM is actually .355 compared to the bore diameter being .357.

Latest posts

Top Bottom