10th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ve had a Papoose sitting in the safe for years waiting on a G kid then found out wont be having one so may gift it to my 3 yo nephew or keep it for the foster daughter if we get to keep her and she straightens out.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Daggum! 10 of em?! You got one heck of a workforce! You’ll never have to do a single chore again. I bet they can make short work of cleaning up fallen limbs after an ice storm n such. Congratulations she’s a looker!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Daggum! 10 of em?! You got one heck of a workforce! You’ll never have to do a single chore again. I bet they can make short work of cleaning up fallen limbs after an ice storm n such. Congratulations she’s a looker!
Brother, unless those limbs land across my shootin lane I ain't gonna worry about em. They'll just lay there and make more Morel mushroom beds.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta brag a little. We welcomed our newest edition to the family on November 17th. She is our 10th grandchild. I would like to introduce you to Cameron (Cami) Jane. This old guy has plenty of love to give them all. Thanks for letting me share. View attachment 336820
Well Cami sure doesn't take after her PaPa. Congratulations Red she is absolutely adorable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom