125 guns offered in auction in McAlester.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A private gun collection is going to be auctioned here in McAlester on June 11. It includes 125 guns and various ammo and other support items. I know the auctioneers and they say it is a nice collection. It is a collection from one person,who passed away two years ago. They are not adding any other items from other sources to get the numbers up.

Here is a link to their website where the list is posted.

If anyone wants some more information, let me know and I will try to get some answers.

If you click on the photos tab, you can see photos of the guns. They are not titled, but you can get an idea of the quality of the guns.

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huh. They require an ATF 4473 to buy anything at the auction, thats kind of a CYA as I'm reading it that I haven't seen before. They do have a list of the guns though now.

ETA: now that I read that a little further, I see that it is a form requiring proof of an NICS check, how would you go about getting that number for something like this? I'm a little ignorant of this process, been a long time since I've bought a gun, and the last few were all private purchase.

Also, WTF to the link for the 4473 in Espanol.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty interesting list of firearms being offered! I wonder if the auctioneers will toss unsheathed bayonets at the crowd?

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might be tempted on trying to get one of those M-1 rifles or carbines but it seems a long way to drive just to see the price pushed beyond the ridiculous.

An off-topic note: The auctioneer seriously needs to fire his nephew for that horrendous website.

Latest posts

Top Bottom