1911 holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on how much you want to spend and how long you want to wait. Galco has some good off the shelf IWB holsters, to include a Milt Sparks Summer Special knockoff. My favorite is the Milt Sparks Executive's Companion (EX). Comp-Tac also has some nice kydex and hybrid IWB holsters if you're willing to use kydex.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a Tucker Gunleather Silent Thunder that I can't say enough good about. It's not cheap but if it's not comfrotable, you're not going to carry it. It's a leather lined kydex holster, best of both worlds.

i143.photobucket.com_albums_r123_ras5040_Guns_Holster002.jpg

i143.photobucket.com_albums_r123_ras5040_Guns_Holster001.jpg

i143.photobucket.com_albums_r123_ras5040_Guns_Holster004.jpg

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a Crossbreed SuperTuck for my 1911 Colt and like it a lot. It's kydex and leather. It's confortable for all day wear. They are made in Missouri and
take awhile to get after you order. You might check them out too.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been carrying a full size 1911 in one of these for years: Bianchi Pro 100 and have no complaints. Carried it all day yesterday while on an OKC adventure, ipso facto. haha

I bought the Desantis version of a "Super Tuck" for a different gun and I hate it! The holster itself is fine & all, but taking it off literally makes me angry. The clips are just too damn strong.

The inexpensive Bianchi is easy on & off and stays put. Paid under fifty bucks for it. The main feature I was looking for in an IWB was the "skin flap" as I like to call it. It's that all important piece of leather that sits between you and the iron. Protects you from the pointy bits.

I've never had the safety fall - ever, with this holster. I carry that big gun with shorts and a t-shirt & nobody is the wiser.

Years, I'm tellin' ya. Don't fall for the hype that you have to spend $284 and wait six years to get a quality holster!

There's my two cents, for what it's worth.... Good luck in your quest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom