1911 mag feed issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know they are sexy. . . . . Nice shiney iron and wood, Smitty Ws are hot to. . . . . Admit it.

Oh no doubt about it. The 1911 pistol is one of the sexiest weapons around. 2nd only to a Smith & Wesson revolver, but I only own guns for defensive/combat purposes. I don't own a safe queen and I don't hunt.

I'm not quite the enthusiast as many others here. :disappoin To me, a firearm is a tool. However sexy and pretty and beautiful that they are, IMO (and my opinion only) they are...

Still. Just. A. Tool.

:sorry4:

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh no doubt about it. The 1911 pistol is one of the sexiest weapons around. 2nd only to a Smith & Wesson revolver, but I only own guns for defensive/combat purposes. I don't own a safe queen and I don't hunt.

I'm not quite the enthusiast as many others here. :disappoin To me, a firearm is a tool. However sexy and pretty and beautiful that they are, IMO (and my opinion only) they are...

Still. Just. A. Tool.

:sorry4:

Got pretty tools and ugly tools in my shed. If you cannot shoot them they are not worth having. Tune them, clean them and shoot them. If anything about that tool gives you doubts, pass it on...... Thread hijack over, Thanx OP for letting GED and I play....:offtopic:

Latest posts

Top Bottom