1968 Z28 Camaro found on a Mountain in Pennsylvania after 43 years.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was looking at a 67 tonight on FB. 327, powerglide, all numbers matching. Body didn’t look too terribly bad. Stated to be needing a full restoration. $15k
I saw that. Could be a great buy. Do your homework. The car I had was from Arizona and built in Van Nuys, Ca. A worker from that GM plant back in 1967 had to have it. They can bring good money

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait a second. @ColtDogg, that is your car?!? The one that was picked up and is being featured?!? I’m a lot slow, but that’s what I’m gathering here, pre-caffeinated this morning.
Yes Sir. This is my baby. I been after a UU paint code 68Z from when I was 16. I saw this listed for sale on market place in Pennsylvania, and I feel in love. I loaded up the truck and got my father, and we started a 3 day drive one way. Loaded it up and 3 more days back.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Missed it by 1 year. This 70 1/2 was my daily in high school. Sold it to continue my college education. The car is worth more today!
3DAB13C4-424D-47E2-BAF5-7ACB965BD0EB.jpeg

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes Sir. This is my baby.

Oh man, that is so cool!! Congrats! Would love to come see it some day, if you’re open to that. Great find and sounds like a very neat, rare project car! I’m not huge into classics, but my dad and brother are. Dad has a ‘69 GTO and has had 66’ & 67’ Chevelles recently. Brother has a ‘66 Fastback.

To me, the ‘68-69 Camaros are the quintessential “muscle” cars. A great representation of the period.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man, that is so cool!! Congrats! Would love to come see it some day, if you’re open to that. Great find and sounds like a very neat, rare project car! I’m not huge into classics, but my dad and brother are. Dad has a ‘69 GTO and has had 66’ & 67’ Chevelles recently. Brother has a ‘66 Fastback.

To me, the ‘68-69 Camaros are the quintessential “muscle” cars. A great representation of the period.
They are, but my 2013 ZL1 takes "beast mode" to a whole new level!

Latest posts

Top Bottom