1975 Honda CB 360T rebuild project done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's finished and running like a top. It's been a 5 year project that odds were I'd never see her done or that she would never rise from the dead. I really think this and working on my guns have kept be alive and kicking. Doctors can't seem to figure out why I'm still on the right side of dirt so it has to be something.
This was hard as I had to teach myself every single thing on the bike. The paint I had to have a top shelf pro do, but the rest was mine. Oddly I feel a bit sad it's done. I'll get over that.
I rode it a bit today (no tag yet) and had 3 people offer to buy it. NOPE. This is mine. I put my heart and soul into it and about 20 gallons of sweat and blood. It's mine.
Here's the last pics I'll put up on this subjectView attachment 384961View attachment 384962
Love it. Great job!

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's finished and running like a top. It's been a 5 year project that odds were I'd never see her done or that she would never rise from the dead. I really think this and working on my guns have kept be alive and kicking. Doctors can't seem to figure out why I'm still on the right side of dirt so it has to be something.
This was hard as I had to teach myself every single thing on the bike. The paint I had to have a top shelf pro do, but the rest was mine. Oddly I feel a bit sad it's done. I'll get over that.
I rode it a bit today (no tag yet) and had 3 people offer to buy it. NOPE. This is mine. I put my heart and soul into it and about 20 gallons of sweat and blood. It's mine.
Here's the last pics I'll put up on this subjectView attachment 384961View attachment 384962
Looks just like the first bike I got when I was 14 off of a friend of my dads. $300 bucks. It was an 82 black CM400 model. They had deleted the kick start by then. My pops sold it out the barn when I was gone in the Navy. Wished he hadn’t. Have fun and enjoy. It brings back memories. Fun little bike that will go highways speeds.

Last edited:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank all of you for being so kind. Had one like this in College that I bought off the show room floor. Wanted to have that feeling again. Unfortunately, I'll never be able to take in on long rides like back in the day.
Time marches on and why not march with time in a vintage Honda.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank all of you for being so kind. Had one like this in College that I bought off the show room floor. Wanted to have that feeling again. Unfortunately, I'll never be able to take in on long rides like back in the day.
Time marches on and why not march with time in a vintage Honda.

Even if you don't feel like you're 21, you can always think like you're 21!!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Honda experience goes back a bit further. I bought a 1969 Honda CL350 with the higher tailpipe system. That model was referred to as the Scrambler where those with the lower tailpipes on each side were referred to as the "road bikes."

1969 Honda CL350.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome rebuilt Steelfingers! I'm totally impressed. You would be surprised how much that would bring at a Mecham auction. That's factory new condition.

My first Honda was a Super 90 in the 60's, the second was a basket case Honda 360 that I bought for $50 to rebuild and sell for enough money to buy a Yamaha twin jet 100 that turned into a 4 speed go cart. It's a long story, but it was fast!

Latest posts

Top Bottom