Finished full restoration of 1975 Honda CB 360t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I started this project before I got Cancer and lost my right lung 5 years ago. It took me little by little, doing it all by hand with the tools I owned, to get it done. Below is a picture of the finished project except the seat that I'll pickup tomorrow from a guy that does upholstery.
Below the picture is a video I did last nigh when I finishe installing the pods and setting the cylinders and points. First hit on the electric starter and...well you'll see. I'd been very embarassed if it didn't work with the wife unit standing right there filming. Ha.
Well I'm done. The idle is very high so I'll need to adjust the idle and check for leaks in the pipes. It seems to run pretty good with no misses but at that high idle, not much can be said. It did have an odd screech sound when shutting it down. Pistons hadn't moved in a few years so I get it. I'll finish tuning what needs to be done and get that sweet spot.
It was so hard and so much fun teaching myself how to do each part. Any ideas on the high idle or that odd sound, please send me an email or post it.
It's so cool God gave me this time to do this. Could have been different. He's been way better to me than I deserve. My cancer cat and my thorasic's have no clue why I'm here. The wife had already picked out a boyfriend and everything....Ha. Just kidding. The beautiful and careing wife unit is another thing I don't deserve.
Heres a pic followed by a video.

Attachments

• Bike done pic.jpg
    Bike done pic.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Top Bottom