2,700 Light Armored Tanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yeah, exactly and the Alex Jones' of the world are Obi wan. Instead of convincing you that you aren't seeing stuff that is actually there, he's flipped it and has you believing you are seeing stuff that isn't.

They've got you believing that DHS bought 1.6B rounds of ammo...but they didn't
They've got you believing that DHS bought 2,700 "Tanks"....but they didn't

It's the perfect racket...all they have to do is print this stuff, loosely tied to some thread of a report of a "source", and y'all lap it up. Hell, sometimes they even provide a link to the actual contract or purchase order which, if actually read, proves that the claim is bogus...but they are banking that a percentage of people won't read the contract and will keep spreading the message. Spreading the message gives them hits on their websites which earns them more $$.

A fantastically incorrect story brings in more readers and Alex Jones sells more coffee cups and flags, but doesn't bring us one step closer to freedom.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started laughing at calling these things "tanks." The article lost all credibility at that point. We go nuts on people misusing "clip," yet we're letting them slide on "tank" vs "truck."

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, exactly and the Alex Jones' of the world are Obi wan. Instead of convincing you that you aren't seeing stuff that is actually there, he's flipped it and has you believing you are seeing stuff that isn't.

They've got you believing that DHS bought 1.6B rounds of ammo...but they didn't
They've got you believing that DHS bought 2,700 "Tanks"....but they didn't

It's the perfect racket...all they have to do is print this stuff, loosely tied to some thread of a report of a "source", and y'all lap it up. Hell, sometimes they even provide a link to the actual contract or purchase order which, if actually read, proves that the claim is bogus...but they are banking that a percentage of people won't read the contract and will keep spreading the message. Spreading the message gives them hits on their websites which earns them more $$.

A fantastically incorrect story brings in more readers and Alex Jones sells more coffee cups and flags, but doesn't bring us one step closer to freedom.

Good thing I pay no attention to Jones isn't it. But seriously do you really expect this admin to use these to protect the border? If so I have some ocean front property to sell you in Edmond.

I started laughing at calling these things "tanks." The article lost all credibility at that point. We go nuts on people misusing "clip," yet we're letting them slide on "tank" vs "truck."

Actually they are wheeled infantry fighting vehicles and are best used for transporting infantry through hostile urban settings. According to the specs I have seen they do have firing ports allowing those inside to shoot at attackers.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the perfect racket...all they have to do is fabricate this stuff, loosely tied to some threat of a "terrorist", and y'all lap it up. Hell, sometimes they even provide a false flag event, which, if actually examined, proves that the event is bogus...but they are banking that the majority percentage of people won't look into the evidence and will keep spreading the message. Spreading the message gives them credibility which allows them to attack more nations, which earns them more $$.

A fantastically fabricated story brings in more suckers, and merchants sell more coffee cups and flags, but the attacks don't bring us one step closer to freedom.

Notice the changes above.

Looking at your post, you are 100% right. And by just replacing a few words, I've figured out that the United States government is conrolled by.........................

Alex Jones.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Notice the changes above.

Looking at your post, you are 100% right. And by just replacing a few words, I've figured out that the United States government is conrolled by.........................

Alex Jones.

Very VERY good cjj.

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love to see the true Patriots here slam dunk the DHS ops.

It makes me get goosebumps.

Fight on!!!!!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol. Slam dunk? With a tired old deflated basketball maybe.

Ask for proof, get the "Oh, you're just part of the plan" response.

Very convincing...so back to the 1.6B rounds and DHS's purchase of 2,700 tanks...where's the proof?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. Slam dunk? With a tired old deflated basketball maybe.

Ask for proof, get the "Oh, you're just part of the plan" response.

Very convincing...so back to the 1.6B rounds and DHS's purchase of 2,700 tanks...where's the proof?

I never backed up the 2,700 "tanks" (not tanks, and refurbs for the USMC); I just noted the "blame Alex Jones" stuff. Hey, I guess it's either him, George W. Bush, or Obama. Flip a coin twice?

As for the ammo: I still haven't seen the amount denied by those ordering it, or putting out PRs about it. You might want to let them know that the figures are bogus - I'm not sure that they know.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They know, and they did refute it. They pointed out that it wasn't a purchase, it was competitive sourcing. PO's and IDIQ contracts are not some super secret process, the info is out there. None of it supports the claim.

Do some reading on POs, IDIQ and Competitive Sourcing, and look at the source documents. In other words, make educated claims instead of flinging poo at the wall based on reporting from folks that stand to gain financially from spreading bad info.

(but of course that's all moot. Folks will just claim the source documents are fabricated. Can't win, but you'll never provide real proof)

redneckgearhead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would they tell us if it were true? Would they put it out for everyone to see? For everyone to question it? Or would they put out misleading po's and idiq's? To make the assumption that things are only true if the government/msm tells us they are could leave a bad taste in your mouth I'm afraid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom