2 or 4??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcwizzard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are accepting compensation for recovery or towing services, or towing something that doesn't belong to you, it's against state law. I've seen OHP impound vehicles for doing this. Reading the definitions isn't going to get you what you are looking for.

Even if it wasn't illegal, I've posted numerous reasons why it's wrong. Do what you do.

Okay, I'll play. Cause i'm just not seeing it.
okiebryan. Would you please cite the law that states it's illegal to pull a
neighbor's car from a ditch/snowdrift.

I mean, Thats like saying I would need a Taxi, And license, And insurance,
Just to give my poor old non driving neighbor a ride in my car to/from the grocery store. :scratch:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In 1969, teenager and soon to be country music legend Johnny Rodriguez was arrested in Texas for stealing and barbecuing a goat with his buddies. In what some might label as an ironic twist of fate, his jailhouse singing caught the ear of Texas Ranger Joaquin Jackson. It was Jackson who told music promoter Happy Shahan about the goat thief with a golden voice, ultimately leading to to his big break into the music business.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just remember: ALL vehicles have two wheel steer and four wheel stop. The get-up-and-go in the snow is only one-third of the equasion. Keeping it on the road and stopping before you run into someone is more important than the get-up-and-go. Concentrate on tires. Two tires with good tread will get you going better than four treadless, worn out tires, or even not worn out tires made with real hard rubber compounds. Trust me. I'm from Massachusetts.

Woody

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also am capable of stereotypical suburban feats of masculinity. Occasionally, when it snows, I take charge and load the wife and 2.3 kids in the Buick and we set off for her mother's house. The children have no fear because I regale them with tales of my childhood, when my father first taught me to lower the tire pressure a bit, and the Old Johnson Family Floor Mat trick to get unstuck. Not that I've ever been stuck. Before the wife even has a chance to get nervous and start to bitchin', there we are at that old bag's house for a burnt dinner. Monday morning it's back to the grind - back to the florescent lighting and cheap starched shirt. I'll duck out to the water cooler and tell the boys about my weekend, and maybe after work we'll grab a beer down the street and I'll tell them about the time back in high school I raced Jimmy McPherson's Chevelle Super Bird Race Car in my dad's stationwagon. That son of a ***** McPherson said his speedo was pegged when he lost sight of my taillights out there on by exit 142. Then I'll throw in the kicker - dad's stationwagon had a Special Piston Kit installed at the factory because the guy who managed the dealership was my dad's fraternity brother. Hahahahahahaha. ****. Damn. You bastards. ESPN. Brown liquor. Light beer. Propane grills. My wife won't blow me anymore. And she's a lousy cook. Football. Hahahahahaha. Later Bill. Don't work too hard. I best get home or I'll never hear the end of it. Hahaha. You too man. You too.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy Bill at work, Bill from accounting, he was Special Forces and they let him keep his Sniper Rifle. He can hit a beer can at over a mile freehand with this thing. You should see all the clips for it he has.

Latest posts

Top Bottom