20 years for a warning shot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Warning shot? Warning shots get innocent people shot. Warn him with a shot to his chest. Repeat as necessary until he ceases being a threat. The end.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure we were not in the courtroom and did not hear the evidence the procecution put out, and what the defense came back with. Was there improper representation on the defense? Nobody on this thread so far can confirm that.
She had been choked earlier, and left to get a gun. One could say the conflict was over. Was it? What was the time line? Did she call 911 before he entered the house, after he choked her, or after she shot the warning shot?
Did he come after her again, and did the evidence prove it?
There are so many variables in this case that leave questions in my mind if the should have walked, or was the jury correct?
It does seem like an excessive sentence to me.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to what I read, she was trying to leave, had to go back in the house to get the key which were in her purse, where she also had a gun. He came back after her and she fired the warning shot. Bottom line, jail time is excessive, 20 years is preposterous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom