2000 Mules movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The more I read of your comments the more I've come to a conclusion you are a liberal, and you are frightened that you might hear something that just collapses your idealism. The opening statements in the film would scare you enough to perhaps want to change your panties.
Liberalism is a closed mind disease.
i honestly have tried **really hard** to not respond to personal insults.

but holy crap i can't believe he literally wrote WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE SOME LIFE CHANGING EPIPHANY?! like that was his greatest fear or something, i dunno. i mean....i don't know, what if you did lol? all i did was watch 90 minutes of people dumping multiple votes into at least 10 different ballot boxes after visiting at least 5 NGO's. that's.....very concrete compared to ANYTHING that's been given from "his" side, whatever that even is. i honestly can't tell after the whole "we actually agree" cop out, which i get A LOT oddly enough.

Junk Yard Dog

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i honestly have tried **really hard** to not respond to personal insults.

but holy crap i can't believe he literally wrote WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO HAVE SOME LIFE CHANGING EPIPHANY?! like that was his greatest fear or something, i dunno. i mean....i don't know, what if you did lol? all i did was watch 90 minutes of people dumping multiple votes into at least 10 different ballot boxes after visiting at least 5 NGO's. that's.....very concrete compared to ANYTHING that's been given from "his" side, whatever that even is. i honestly can't tell after the whole "we actually agree" cop out, which i get A LOT oddly enough.
And another fellow ask you how you knew 40 years ago there was vote / ballot stuffing...that is ALSO in the film.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So you won't read this; and you won't take any of this from an impartial point of view. some of these links don't work because i'm tired of constantly updated old dead links (that's part of the cover up, BUT ONLY IF YOU BUHLEEV) and tracking down internetarchive snapshots of old pages.

but, when you read this you won't think it's anything BECAUSE GET THIS YOU DON'T THINK IT'S ANYTHING NOW AND THIS ISN'T NEW INFORMATION.

but i assure you, the point is there are OBVIOUS LIES in both OKBOMB and PENTTBOMB. i have personally seen George Tenet called out *to his face* about these lies. if YOU don't think that means anything, then guess what IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU.

but guess who this DID mean something to?

the
people
who
did
it

The identity of John Doe #2 has never been confirmed, [but there are multiple eyewitnesses who link Hussain al-Hussaini to the rental of the Ryder truck, and the purchasing of the hotel room at what is now the Bricktown Hotel. Hussain al-Hussaini, among other things, was never identified, apprehended, or questioned in the investigation (as far as the public knows) and after leaving Oklahoma City he went to work at Logan Airport in Boston, which is where all 3 flights from 9/11 were launched.

Moussaoui and Atta would later use this same hotel, even requesting the same room according to the owner of the hotel. * I don't really like using %@*ing Bill O'Reilly as a source here, but I am shocked he even let this guy on his show. You can google for more credible info. *

Tickets for Flight 93 were purchased at a computer terminal in Bizzell Library at the University of Oklahoma. These tickets were purchased using Nick Berg's student logon. *Berg supposedly had given Zacharias Moussaoui access to his laptop while on a bus ride to Max Westheimer airport.*

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/05/13/berg.encounter/
Max Westheimer is where Moussaoui and Mohamed Atta were taking flight lessons to "train" for 9/11. Nick Berg, you may remember, was later found beheaded in Iraq, and a video was published onto the internet. However, *Nick Berg's parents were contact by FBI who claimed that they had their son in custody, Berg's parents even filed a suit in Federal Court to release their son.*

(http://www.infowars.com/the-wikileaks-war-logs-and-the-nick-berg-case/)

He was found dead days later. In the video, he is dressed in an orange jumpsuit given to detainees of American torture camps.

Zacharias Moussaoui and Mohamed Atta were given funds from an electric wire from an Al-Qaeda cell in Hamburg, Germany to fund their flight school. *David Edger was working as the Chief of Station in Berlin, and by his own admission was working to recruit informers and was actively monitoring the Hamburg Cell of "Al-Qeada"* (http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=david_edger_1). Edger went to work at the University of Oklahoma, in Norman, whose [President is David Boren, former U.S. Senator and longest serving Chairman of the Select Committee on Intelligence.](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_L._Boren) David Boren is a former Skull & Bones member, and very good friends with George Tenet, the Director of the CIA during 9/11, and was a Senior Director for the National Security Council prior to that. He became Deputy Director of the CIA two months after the Murrah Bombing in Oklahoma City.

Terry Nichols was making numerous trips to the Philippines. I have, as yet, been unable to identify anyone of note other than [Ramzi Yousef](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzi_Yousef) that he encountered, but he was obviously given outside funds in order to pay for these trips. Ramzi Yousef is a nephew to Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and is currently serving a life sentence for the '93 bombing of the WTC and the planning of the Bojinka Plot, which involved among other things, killing the Pope and flying a hijacked aircraft into the CIA HQ. [According to FBI informant Emad Salem, the FBI was going to intercept the WTC bomb and use a "harmless powder" to neutralize the explosive.](http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/wtcbomb.html)

[There were multiple informants in Elohim City.](http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/mcveigh/moreconspirators.html) Notable in this group is Andreas Strassmeir, a German military officer who came to Oklahoma to be involved in the White Supremacist movement in the US. There's not a ton of info on this character, and there is some conflicting information. But I can't help notice yet another Germany connection, who we all know the US uses to do some dirty work.

All of this is factual, I have FOIA requests and responses to back up everything I've said.

notice what Larry Johnson says in that video on o' rielly. he says he was skeptical but *after speaking to the people involved; where there's smoke there is fire*.

i want you to understand this:

we live in oklahoma.
the best part of this.
is you can ask these people too!
at least some of them.

so go for it!
get your proof!
i've given more than enough tools.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
And another fellow ask you how you knew 40 years ago there was vote / ballot stuffing...that is ALSO in the film.
oh i know.

i am VERY used to having to address complaints from people who think they have an argument or a "GOTCHA!" moment when they haven't even been exposed to the information they think they are countering. again, it's called "cognitive dissonance".

i mean....it happened in this thread. at least he admitted he wouldn't even bother watching the information in a nice, concise 90 minute doc. most people would just straight up lie, say they watched it, claim they know more than me (which he also did anyway, while still admitting he didn't even watch the doc), and use some elementary argument (did this as well, all the while calling me.....young? as...an insult?) to "debunk" the "conspiracy".

i bet he's furiously google fact checkers on the video now. gotta get the "official narrative". no way to prove these ballots were all for biden! i mean all those trump voters would visit at least 5 democract ngo's, right?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
eating-popcorn-watching.gif

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
jd, you at least stepped to me much better. you would read my posts and links. i never claimed you didn't (well i'm sure i did at least once....)

i don't think you ever just straight up said "nah nah nah i'm not going to even bother watching this but i know you are stupid if you did and believe the video evidence cross referenced with geocaching"

Latest posts

Top Bottom