2013 Controlled Hunt Drawing Results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I will be hunting rifle on James Collins along with my 79 year old father. I feel fortunate that he and I are able to get some more hunting in at his age.

That's great that he's still hunting with you! My dad I drew ML tags there years ago, he shot a nice buck there. Good luck!

Sniper John

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for applying for the Controlled Hunts. Unfortunately, you have not been selected for a permit this year. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please return to the 'Search Page' and reenter your information.

NOTE: Information used on the 'Search Page' must match the data on the Controlled Hunts Application. (405)521-3852.

See you next year!

Sincerely,
Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation

ct4.pbase.com_o6_61_114161_1_86439990.YKQJ8aqV.gaah.gif
Oh well, maybe next year. But then I say that every year.
m0.i.pbase.com_o6_61_114161_1_86436220.IslZXvxl.sulk2.gif

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will be hunting rifle on James Collins along with my 79 year old father. I feel fortunate that he and I are able to get some more hunting in at his age.

I used to coyote hunt a lot on Collins; there are LOTS of oilfield roads to access that place, but they aint the best roads sometimes. And when it rains, that place stays wet for a while. They do have a bunch of mini foodplots around that place though, qnd the terrain varies from thickets to openings that almost look like western OK. Good luck to you and your Dad!

$$$$$

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only put in for Wichita bull, and didn't get drawn. I would like to be able to up my chances by entering for others, but the bull elk hunt is all I want. I get enough deer hunting at home, so not too interested in those. Thinkin' about putting in for antelope in the future though. Good luck to everyone that was drawn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom