2015 Legislative Firearm bills

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
One of the founders of Oklahoma Open Carry Association, I also did some work with OK2A for awhile.

None of the above. Software developer by trade, firearms enthusiast by....well, just because. :) A few years ago it seems the only thing you could find were bills being pushed by specific groups when they put out a press release. It was hard to find things that legislators decided to run because they thought it was a good idea. I figured out how to do it via the state website and have been posting these for the last 3 or 4 years.
Brian isn't it? I believe we met. I know Russ Cook also

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's with the two bills to ban out of state licenses for OK residents? Why should we have to let the OK.gov rape us to exercise our rights when many competing states will rape us a little less? We've got a few pathetic excuses for "conservatives" in our state legislature.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So is the Constitutional carry and Constitutional open carry about doing away with licensing all together? I can REALLY get behind that.

I want us to be one of THOSE states!

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The best way to track them is here. Put the bill number in the box, add it to the list (save the list so you don't have to reenter it all the time) and retrieve the list. It will show you the status of all the bills in your list.

Here you can find the House committee calendars and the Senate committee meetings.

Once you know the committee it is in, you can go to the House or Senate sites and look under committees to find members of that particular committee.

Thanks. Great info and thanks fo keeping us updated on what you find.

Latest posts

Top Bottom