This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Actually i made the comment yesterday, central time here, remember.

You think i make stuff up to be cute, How so? I hardley ever quote a source, my opinions are usually my own, most times my arguments are sound.

When i do get attention its usually from somebody who thinks they know something. So you know where the all telling earpeice leads? Remember we're talking about Fox,Cnn,MSNBC.

Like you, i have an opinion. If ya dont like my opinion well...

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shrug, i prefer fox news for their opinion shows and the internet for "news". Fox does lean right, cnn does lean left BUT both of them are closer to the center than NBC/ABC etc. The ear piece per most anchors if you listen- leads to their producer telling them when to wrap it up for a break or move on to another block/segment. Also it is used to warn them when they go to far in a rant. you see a lot of it during "the five" and on studio B.

I find it funny someone would bash a movie like "2016" or the navy seal for his book. but praise the Obama biographers and say that the "white house" security leaks are nothing to be concerned about. Also what I do not understand is why there is so much angst against people that are truly moderate? Why is it wrong to want the government out of my bedroom as much as out of the boardroom?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to comment on his background any, But has anyone ever asked the question:

As an admitted cocaine and frequent marijuana user, how he has was able to obtain the security clearance to be president? I recruited for the AF for 4 yrs and any more than 5 times MJ use or 1 time cocaine use renders you ineligible for TS. much less YZ or any of the SCI clerances? I am not so much disguted by the man as I am by the way the world bent over for him for the sake to put him in office. I am a registered republican, but I voted for Bill Clinton ( BOTH TIMES) and wish that "moderates" on either side of the aisle were not always labled as wishy washy or flip floppers.

If you go back to the Clinton era, when a lot of the folks there had to be checked out and given a clearance, a lot were completely unable to pass and get a clearance. So, I suspect that since they didn't get booted, someone just did an executive order to allow those folks to continue working.

Besides, the news today is that Obummer doesn't make a lot of the intelligence briefings anyway, so I guess he figures it doesn't matter.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2012/09/09/2016-obamas-america-now-no-2-ever-political-documentary-genre
'2016: Obama's America' Now No. 2 Ever in Political Documentary Genre
By Tom Blumer | September 09, 2012| 15:09

"Including BoxOfficeMojo.com's weekend estimates, "2016: Obama's America," which grossed over $3.2 million during that time, has now reached Number 2 on the all-time list in the Political Documentary category, a genre which apparently didn't arise until the early 1980s."..

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Shrug, i prefer fox news for their opinion shows and the internet for "news". Fox does lean right, cnn does lean left BUT both of them are closer to the center than NBC/ABC etc. The ear piece per most anchors if you listen- leads to their producer telling them when to wrap it up for a break or move on to another block/segment. Also it is used to warn them when they go to far in a rant. you see a lot of it during "the five" and on studio B.

I find it funny someone would bash a movie like "2016" or the navy seal for his book. but praise the Obama biographers and say that the "white house" security leaks are nothing to be concerned about. Also what I do not understand is why there is so much angst against people that are truly moderate? Why is it wrong to want the government out of my bedroom as much as out of the boardroom?

my point about the earpiece is that it leads to a producer, follow the producer, blah blah, you will eventually find the guy calling the shots, who has an agenda.

Latest posts

Top Bottom