This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The purpose of a movie is to make money.

You don't pay to watch a movie that is fair and balanced (unless it's fiction). You pay to watch a movie that caters to your worldview.

If you pay to watch a movie that is edited for your political slant and take it for truth, you're a dumba$$.

Nuff said.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You don't pay to watch a movie that is fair and balanced (unless it's fiction). You pay to watch a movie that caters to your worldview.

If you pay to watch a movie that is edited for your political slant and take it for truth, you're a dumba$$.

Nuff said.

????? When I first saw the adverts for the movie I thought it was an Obama praise and worship lovefest film. Headed out to see it tomorrow.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had a hard time sleeping the night after I saw the movie, could have been the 2 64 oz Dr. Peppers I had that afternoon which I'm not used to, but think this guy could be re-elected scared the crap out of me. Just like many said last time around, it would be one of the most important elections in our life time, and seeing what has happened it was the most important elections in our life time. Can words describe the effects this election can have if obama wins again? But then again, some people desire a one world government. Domestic issues like abortion and same sex marriage is one thing, but we are talking about the U.S.A's stance in this world, aren't we the last "free" country left, what's going to happen when Russia, Iran, and China, the whole middle east start holding all of the cards, there will not be anyone left to stand up for whats right, and I'm not saying we are perfect by any stretch of the imagination. But then again, a lot of people desire a one world government system.

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to comment on his background any, But has anyone ever asked the question:

As an admitted cocaine and frequent marijuana user, how he has was able to obtain the security clearance to be president? I recruited for the AF for 4 yrs and any more than 5 times MJ use or 1 time cocaine use renders you ineligible for TS. much less YZ or any of the SCI clerances? I am not so much disguted by the man as I am by the way the world bent over for him for the sake to put him in office. I am a registered republican, but I voted for Bill Clinton ( BOTH TIMES) and wish that "moderates" on either side of the aisle were not always labled as wishy washy or flip floppers.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Nuff said.

I went into the theater with an open mind and plenty of doubt. IF what the movie said is true, we are in for a very wild ride. We've seen what the mans done. Can you show me an Obama support video? What'd he do to earn a Nobel Prize? How many times did he go golfing while in office the past four years? What's his political voting record? Oh yea, he doesn't really have one except those as president.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lurker
I constantly hear tales of Fox News bias. Please give us some pacific details of where their NEWS is biased. Don't tell me about their opinion shows, just the NEWS shows. I'll be waiting for your answer.

i dont do debateable links or copy and paste. In fact i usually only offer a reasoned opinion, thought out with my own little brain.

I understand how our mass media works, i understand how mass propaganda works, I understand how news anchors use language, words, facial gestures, inuendo, back drops, tickers, sounds and catchy little phrases.

If you really research, even a little, you will soon notice all news anchors have an ear piece. Follow the ear piece and you will find somebody with an agenda, which is not news.

All done to make you think one "news" channel is better than another. But really its about viewership, the more viewers, the more commercials, the more commercials, the more money, ect. ect.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lurker, I'm well aware of Fox's bias. However, even with that bias, they offer a more balanced (my choice of words, not theirs) view of both the world and domestic scene. I, for many years, did not have access to Fox. I, like most folks, got my porridge from CNN and the 3 MSM. When Fox became available to me, it was like a revelation. Now I have a real appreciation for the definition of bias as a leaning and bias as a way of domination.

If you've read much that I've offered on the subject of politics, and until now, that's not been much, you'll have noticed my leaning. I'm a Little Dixie born and raised Democrat who grew up and saw something I didn't much care for. I made the change years ago and haven't looked back. I was not a happy Republican camper when George Bush began to cave in his second term. I wasn't happy with the prospects of McCain. I gave Obama a look early on, but all I saw there was air. Romney wasn't my first choice this time, but in him I see some hope.

In fact, the MSM coverage of the event in question was very limited, and was not much in the way of discussion about first, the farcity (my word) of the vote itself and, second, the fact that well over half the Democratic delegates in attendance preferred to leave out reference to God, and Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Sorry, I didn't mean to get wound up. I don't usually get confrontational, but the subject is critical.

man the "farce" was on our local news, i watch ch. 4 & 9 in OKC, it was on fox, msnbc, cnn, cspan, link tv, all over the internet, usa today, washington post, talk radio.

How can you say it wasnt covered?

As for the leaving out god part of the farce, that is a farce. Were the boo's for leaving out god, putting it back in or more than likely was about using a yea/nea vote to decide something without debate.

Either way, they bungled it, i laughed, and the media spun it to suit the veiwers.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i dont do debateable links or copy and paste. In fact i usually only offer a reasoned opinion, thought out with my own little brain.

I understand how our mass media works, i understand how mass propaganda works, I understand how news anchors use language, words, facial gestures, inuendo, back drops, tickers, sounds and catchy little phrases.

If you really research, even a little, you will soon notice all news anchors have an ear piece. Follow the ear piece and you will find somebody with an agenda, which is not news.

All done to make you think one "news" channel is better than another. But really its about viewership, the more viewers, the more commercials, the more commercials, the more money, ect. ect.

This has got to be the most uneducated statement you have made today. You have ZERO clue about what the ear piece is for. Most of the time I think you make stuff up because you think it's CUTE or it will get you some kind of attention.

Latest posts

Top Bottom