2022 Deer Pics/Chatter/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the picture of my friend's son and his buck. If you didn't see the other post in the game camera thread, this is a guy I have been tracking all summer. I am glad he got him as he was elated. You obviously can't tell in the photo but he has a big ole smile.

I have a question for you guys. Why are the antlers so dark? I have never seen any like this before on our property. Any ideas?

I forgot to ask for permission from his dad to post the picture so I removed his head out of respect. Here it is:
View recent photos.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the picture of my friend's son and his buck. If you didn't see the other post in the game camera thread, this is a guy I have been tracking all summer. I am glad he got him as he was elated. You obviously can't tell in the photo but he has a big ole smile.

I have a question for you guys. Why are the antlers so dark? I have never seen any like this before on our property. Any ideas?

I forgot to ask for permission from his dad to post the picture so I removed his head out of respect. Here it is:View attachment 310429
Man oh man! That’s a really nice buck! Pass on my congrats to the young man.
I have neighbors that shoot bucks I’m hunting or have passed to let them grow every year, and it sucks. One thing that never bothers me is when a kid is successful.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom