2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know. I forgot to add the sarcasm font. My fault.
I do have a friend that was hunting out in the mountains once many years ago and he walked up on a guy that killed a cow moose. The guy asked for help carrying his "elk" out of the mountains and he didn't believe my friend when he said he shot a moose.

Also, my grandfather back in the 70s did see a guy with a donkey hanging from a tree in Colorado. They also thought they shot a cow elk.

There are plenty of idiots out there, that is for sure. I keep waiting for someone to kill a "Bigfoot" and actually commit murder on some shirtless hairy dude.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting here going through the last 2 weeks camera pics...not 1 buck :(
1000007490.jpg

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do have a friend that was hunting out in the mountains once many years ago and he walked up on a guy that killed a cow moose. The guy asked for help carrying his "elk" out of the mountains and he didn't believe my friend when he said he shot a moose.

Also, my grandfather back in the 70s did see a guy with a donkey hanging from a tree in Colorado. They also thought they shot a cow elk.

There are plenty of idiots out there, that is for sure. I keep waiting for someone to kill a "Bigfoot" and actually commit murder on some shirtless hairy dude.
To be honest, going shirtless today doesn't sound like a bad idea.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with the processing bit. Ever since i started doing my own processing, i haven't had any complaints about the taste. I had some really bad tasting stuff come back from processors and invested the cost of processing into a grinder and freezer paper.
That’s what I did last time. Wrap in freezer paper then vacuum sealed that. I did let my quartered deer chill in a garage refrigerator for a week before cutting up and grinding

Latest posts

Top Bottom