2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone seeing many bucks in the daylight on camera yet? If not, I’m hopeful this rain and cooler weather will help them move around.

I know in Logan county I had a lot of acorns on the ground last week so no need for them to move too far for food.
Biggest buck on my cams is there every evening at 635pm or 640pm for about 30 min. He was there today at 2:22pm for about 20 min.

gunnut918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my neighbor at my new lease does!! he is the only house on the dead end road!! neosho river is beyond the dead end. my lease is on the other side of the road and whenever he sees im there. which i don't get a lot of time anyway. out come the dirt bikes,4 wheelers etc ripping up and down the road . almost passed this year but it took 8 years to find a lease i thought i could afford to keep. this is my 3rd year we'll see what happens!
Borders on hunter harassment which is illegal. Might have local ranger visit them. Or come see for himself.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
my neighbor at my new lease does!! he is the only house on the dead end road!! neosho river is beyond the dead end. my lease is on the other side of the road and whenever he sees im there. which i don't get a lot of time anyway. out come the dirt bikes,4 wheelers etc ripping up and down the road . almost passed this year but it took 8 years to find a lease i thought i could afford to keep. this is my 3rd year we'll see what happens!
Can you park somewhere inside the property where your vehicle can't be seen?

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since i was digging for motorcycle pics! One of my earliest bucks years ago. Kiowa
IMG_1724.jpeg
/Blanco OK

Latest posts

Top Bottom