2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Weird morning. 5 of us are in the tree. Guys in Stillwater, Luther, Crescent and Marshall. No one has seen a deer. What’s up with that? All the cams have been pretty active for the last couple days and now this?
Between the 5 of us, I think we’re running 12 cams including a couple in Kansas. Mine have taken 1 foggy pic since 6:30

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Weird morning. 5 of us are in the tree. Guys in Stillwater, Luther, Crescent and Marshall. No one has seen a deer. What’s up with that? All the cams have been pretty active for the last couple days and now this?
Between the 5 of us, I think we’re running 12 cams including a couple in Kansas. Mine have taken 1 foggy pic since 6:30
The deer checked their calendar too lol

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thar buck your hunting said "Please Call When Your On The Way Home So I Can Go About My Day"
Screenshot_20231007_082059_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
man hope the stand doesn't break!

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same here, but only 1 person in the stand!

Latest posts

Top Bottom