2023 Deer Pics/Chat/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
B
View attachment 432451
My 16 year old got her first bow buck Sunday evening. Her target buck as he was the best at this bow only parcel we can hunt.
Her first sit of the season. Made a perfect shot, ran 40 yards.
He was a heavy deer, maybe because we had to haul him 3/4 mile to get him out with a deer cart.View attachment 432452
Congrats to your daughter on her first bow kill! Please pass on congrats!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The grandchildren did good. Austin got this nice buck and Lola shot her first deer. All and all we had a great hunt this year. I picked up a nice buck. Austin is still killing hogs and does. He has 30 tags to use up. He donates it to those that need the meat. We are a blessed family. Good children and much to be thankful for. God gets the glory.

On a side note this big deer in the trailer was shot across the river were we hunted two years ago.View attachment 432469
View attachment 432468View attachment 432464View attachment 432465
Congrats on the family deer hunt! You guys did good!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was on the road all day yesterday. Wife kept sending me pics of our yard deer. Two bucks in the front yard and 5 does in the back yard.
She only took pics of the bucks. A doe would occasionally walk around to the front yard. The bucks would act interested, but after a sniff, walk back to the feeder.

image000003.jpeg
image000001.jpeg
image000000.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom