.22 long rifle should no longer be for sale in the classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I scored 3 bulk packs of 22LR at Walmart last week.

NO, they aren't for sale. My son and I are going to shoot every last round. :D

Good for you guys!! :) The few times GC and I have found .22 at Wal-Mart it has been at the one in Yukon, IIRC ... he will go over there while I'm in Hancock's and next thing I know he's texting me like he just became a grandpa or something! :D

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Umm dont know what this thread really means for sure but the 6 of us are still killing ourselves trying to get a hold of 22lr bulk for under $50 a box to no avail. Its driving us mad.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My adult sons are extreemly talented and skilled in auto and small engine and systems and even aircraft troubleshooting and maintenance including engine/ trans clutch changes. They are intermrdiate level on electrical and multiple system failure scenerios and mentored my a master level tech.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
So how old is this link since they currently only offer 2 boxes of rimfire 1 - 22mag and the other 22 blazer at $27.99 a brick.

I couldn't tell you. I just use it when I want to buy some 22lr... We used it earlier this week to buy the M-22 1000 boxes. The avail ammo changes all the time depending what is in stock at the moment you click on it.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So how old is this link since they currently only offer 2 boxes of rimfire 1 - 22mag and the other 22 blazer at $27.99 a brick.

I don't think it matters the age of the link. It will change when used, as what is in stock. I have used it twice to get in on the M22 1000 round brick and this morning for the Blazer Brick. You click it, and if there are multiple available just delete the ones you don't want in the check out section.

Thanks again to lurkerinthewoods for posting it!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it matters the age of the link. It will change when used, as what is in stock. I have used it twice to get in on the M22 1000 round brick and this morning for the Blazer Brick. You click it, and if there are multiple available just delete the ones you don't want in the check out section.

Thanks again to lurkerinthewoods for posting it!

This ... It worked for me this morning ... Lurker, you, sir, are a sweetie pie! :heart: :kiss: :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom