22LR Ammo Range Report - Winchester 555 round bulk pack *FAIL*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've not tried any of the bulk packs of regular Winchester but the Winchester M-22s (non re-call) work perfectly in my 10/22. CCI, Remington, Federal and Fiocchi also worked perfectly. I did have 3 bricks of Blazers that simply would not run through my 10/22 or my .22 auto pistol though.

rivers666

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought some wildcat ammo that functioned poorly, FTF FTE etc, some of the cases were dented straight out of the box. I hate Winchester but sadly would buy it now because of the shortage

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
22lr always seems to be hit or miss. I just buy what I can find and shoot it. I have even been buying the Remmy GB. I do keep a stash of CCI for when I need it to work.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yikes, double powder charges? That sounds a bit dangerous.

I've never had any problems with Winchester .22lr, I'd buy the first box I came across lol. I do have some .22lr that was out of a bulk box that is crap city although I think it was Federal, I can't remember. The box was full of cartridges that were bent and misformed plus they weren't plated and the bullets were covered in little dents. They have been assigned to use in the Remington 514's, they are old 1940's era single shot, bolt actions that will shoot any of the .22 variations and quite accurately too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom