22mag Rifle prices (used)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm considering buying a 22mag (WMR) rifle, either lever or bolt action. Doesn't have to be a show-piece, so a few dings are okay. A scope would be nice on a bolt-action, but I can always add one later.

How much should I expect to pay? I'm sure this will vary across brands, but I'll probably be looking at more economical models.

Not sure whether I should wait until after Christmas or not, as someone might need cash spending money now.

Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats, that's not a bad price for a lever-action.

I'd love to have a lever-action with a curved pistol style grip, but I don't even know if anyone makes one in a 22mag. Probably out of my price range if they do.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Savage 22wmr bolt action with the accutrigger last black friday for $125 at the Altus walmart. Almost paid double that at the Atwoods next door, but the idiot behind the gun counter insisted the NICS hotline was closed for the day.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which model and how much?

Meeting up is a problem on my end though, we're just not able to travel much due to health issues. The only FTF I've had was with a member that was able to meet in Madill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom