299 Days, book series.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anyone else reading this series? I just started it and am burning through them pretty fast, so far I like it and it seems like the most believable collapse story I have read so far.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmm ... I don't usually read this kind of stuff ... Well, not after that one GC gave me to scare the bejeebus outta me ... Didn't work ... I kept saying "ehhhhh ... but it's just fiction" :P

Then our power went out ... and stayed out ... for a week ... in the dead of winter ... :lookaroun

That worked pretty good ... :P :rotflmao:

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BB I think you would like these. I have not read much if any prepper fiction because a lot of it seems way out in left field. My wife and I are both enjoying these and in the first book it was startling when you left real life current events and entered fiction in the book. It was so seamless it was scary.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB I think u wud like these. I have not read much if any prepper fiction because a lot of it seems way out in left field. My wife and I are both enjoying these and in the first book it was startling when you left real life current events and entered fiction in the book. It was so seamless it was scary.

Hmmmm ... you are just gonna keep on until I have to go see for myself ... aren't you? :P :wink2: :rotflmao:

Haram

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
How may are out so far? I read the first three one after the other but didn't did keep watch for #4 wanting to wait for the entire series of 10 to complete.

Latest posts

Top Bottom