2nd annual Wounded Warrior Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All you guys saying your gonna be there please get your aps in the mail PRONTO. We really need to get an accurate count here please. I will be sending out an e-mail this evening to everyone in my database also.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make donation checks payable directly to: The Wounded Warrior Project

Mail them to:
Mr. Curt Nichols
7936 E. 27th Court
Tulsa, OK

Sorry, but we don't have a Paypal account set up for this. Thanks for asking!

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Our Wounded Warrior match is coming up on May 8th. The application form is attached. A few quick things to tell you about.
We have had a Beretta 391 donated to us for the match. We will probably give every shooter a free raffle ticket for it, and then sell additional tickets.
I also have some Springfield M1A's and Springfield Ml-Spec 1911's coming. We will probably sell raffle tickets to some, and have some silent auctions for others.
Keith Templeton and Red River Gunshop have donated a ton of stuff for shooters. (Chime in with the list Don).
A very good friend of mine in Texas, John Omar of Rocket sales, is also sending us a care package.*
John is also coordinating with Kabar knifes for some donations.***
John May of Wilson Combat sent certificates before I ever asked him. (Classy guy - Classy company).*
We will be giving out very nice paper certificates this year. As you know, we are dedicated to every dime going to Wounded Warrior. This is not a event
where the organizers have a rip snorting time, and a lot of the money "leaks".
Ken Fayard, my Co-match Director, has bought hats for the SO's, and signage for the event out of his own pocket. Some $600 dollars.
I am buying the Springfield guns with my money out of pocket.*
United States Shooting Academy is donating bays and match support for free.*
A lot of great people working for the very best people, Our Wounded Warriors.
I beg everyone on this mailing list to come to the match. If you cannot attend, send a application in with a donation. If you cannot afford the full fee, send in what you can.
This is for the troops.
On a technical note, we are trying to make this match very inclusive. We will have Production, Open, Rimfire, Junior, Senior, military, and LE classes.*
We want you there.
This is going to be a low pressure, feel good, we did something great for some great guys event.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
John or DC, I will be out this weekend for the USPSA match. Will you have entry forms and a place to drop $ there? If I can acquire the funds my 11 year old lady shooter will be there as well...

Latest posts

Top Bottom