2nd annual Wounded Warrior Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you having rimfire carbines shoot this match? I'm having surgery on my arm on May 4th but if possible I'd like to shoot. If nothing else I'll be out to harass the FGST and do my part to help the WWP match be a success.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John or DC, I will be out this weekend for the USPSA match. Will you have entry forms and a place to drop $ there? If I can acquire the funds my 11 year old lady shooter will be there as well...
The team at USSA will be glad to accept anything you want to drop off for the match. I did not clear this with Curt but in my opinion any junior under the age of 18 years that wants to shoot this match can shoot for 1/2 price.my call see ya there.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am hoping to be there since I had to pull out of the Pro-am nationals due to lack of funding but this is for a good cause.

Let me see what I can scrounge up

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wondering is this going to be a steel challenge or pro am type format?

If it's like last year, it will be a Steel Challenge type event with some modifications. Not much movement, more stand and deliver type of thing with some steel challenge stages and other improvised steel setups. It was a great time last year, super laid back and comfortable. I'm looking forward to shooting this one again!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it's like last year, it will be a Steel Challenge type event with some modifications. Not much movement, more stand and deliver type of thing with some steel challenge stages and other improvised steel setups. It was a great time last year, super laid back and comfortable. I'm looking forward to shooting this one again!

It should be a variation of the same theme this year. The challenge is to see how fast you can go and still get the hits. Otherwise, it's easy to shoot the courses no matter who you are or how well you shoot. We want it to be as all inclusive as possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom