3%. America's new right wing, radical, racist, hate gang of death.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SNIP:
I live in a bubble now that I am retired. lol
Same here.
Since I've retired I pretty much have become a 'watcher of the world'. I have finally reached the age where I no longer feel the need to 'prove' myself to anyone (especially myself), and therefore, am most content to just sit back and enjoy my hobbies while the rest of the world burns.:drunk5:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have not seen that GOML. You have any links for that? That would definitely get me on the "not" side LOL

Next time you see a truck with the 3% sticker on the window, take a look at the driver. Or watch for the t-shirts with the 3% III_Stars.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it like the "Minutemen" of old. Bunch of retired guys that would take their lawn chairs to the border, sit on a hilltop and call the border patrol if they saw someone crossing?

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here.
Since I've retired I pretty much have become a 'watcher of the world'. I have finally reached the age where I no longer feel the need to 'prove' myself to anyone (especially myself), and therefore, am most content to just sit back and enjoy my hobbies while the rest of the world burns.:drunk5:
Do ya have a fiddle you can play while you're waiting?:D

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife bought me a t-shirt the other day that I must say I'm a little leery of wearing to a restaurant for fear of foreign matter in my food. It says: "I'm the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving, Conservative you were warned about"

I'm someone who'd rather fly under the radar. I'll save it for special occasions. Like our annual fishing trip that is 99% attended by my liberal buddies I grew up with.:mean:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife bought me a t-shirt the other day that I must say I'm a little leery of wearing to a restaurant for fear of foreign matter in my food. It says: "I'm the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving, Conservative you were warned about"

I'm someone who'd rather fly under the radar. I'll save it for special occasions. Like our annual fishing trip that is 99% attended by my liberal buddies I grew up with.:mean:
I don't even associate with libs or family that are liberal anymore

Latest posts

Top Bottom