4 Gauge Shotgun *OUCH*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Champlin Firearms. I've seen reloaded rounds there, and they usually have some interesting items in their gun vault.
Didn’t know that place existed. The gun vault has some nice pieces listed online. I’ll have to make a road trip some day. They didn’t have any 4 gauge listed as of now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t know that place existed. The gun vault has some nice pieces listed online. I’ll have to make a road trip some day. They didn’t have any 4 gauge listed as of now.
Their inventory is fluid. No need for a road trip as it's all online unless one wants to put hands on the guns. Some is consignment and not in physical inventory.
Their long time gun maker (note I did not say gunsmith) has left there a couple of years ago and is set up in the eastern part of the state and still specializes in classic shotguns.
http://jjperodeau.com/
His history as he related to me was as an apprentice in Belgium. He was only allowed to sweep floors and clean up for awhile and to watch the gunmakers. Then progressed into the system taking more years to apprentice into the title of gun maker. He has been interviewed on the TV program Outdoor Oklahoma and gets international business. If there is a shotgun issue, mod or way to improve shotgun shooting, he is the man.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never shot one but saw one shot years ago. Ammo not the easiest to find. Wanted to shoot it but he had limited rounds and it didn't look much like it was in top condition. Would have still shot it just to see.
The guy that had it was pretty large and handled the recoil pretty good. Looks more like an elephant gun except I've never seen an elephant gun.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

It's worth the trip imo. It's the only place I've ever seen and shouldered a 600 NE. Wanted to test fire so bad I couldn't hardly stand it lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom