.45 bullets available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Received guidance yesterday about a site called AmmoSeek.com, it's a search engine which after I logged into it, I followed the prompts and entered the ammo I needed. It automatically sent me to LAX Ammuniton, where I placed an order for 500 rounds of Winchester .45 ball, which are on the way. I hope this can help some of yall. It sure helped me. I gave up on Midway, Cabellas, Sportsmans Guide, Cheaper Than Dirt...

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Am sure your post will help a lot of OSA with the .22LR, Sanford. I had been on notification lists for months with the ones I listed in the initial entry, for .45, and I think LAXammo still had 20 cases of 500 rounds still available of Winchester. The reloads were out of stock, though. I never saw these sites posted here or elsewhere until yesterday, so there are still a few of us out there who didn't know, haha!

bgb1980

New to the site!
Reaction score
What is .45 ammo going for these days? Haven't even looked since everything went crazy, but would like to know what you all are spending. Thanks, Bryan

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is .45 ammo going for these days? Haven't even looked since everything went crazy, but would like to know what you all are spending. Thanks, Bryan

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Here in Carlsbad, Wal Mart had some Tule for $16/box. It set on the shelves for a few days.

I felt kind of guilty letting it set there.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Got my bullets monday. Ran 150 through my 1st Glock - the only Glock I've ever shot Tuesday. Rained off & on yesterday & is still raining. It was enough to see that I'm not used to DA only trigger. Since it's raining, I've been on the internet studying the Glock trigger pull, and it is 12.5mm of travel. So the next box I put through it will be done thoughtfully, scientifically, and very, very, slowwwwwwwwly...Is so good to have bullets.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy at the wallyworld on sheridan said the guy from Frogs Pawn comes and picks up all the ammo they get in, right off the delivery truck.
Guess its all at said pawn shop, on lee blvd if you want some.... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom