4th Annual North Canadian Coyote Calling Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ughhhh. finally done licking my wounds...lol... we had 2 to bring in but had already got word what was being brought in, so we forfeited the 2hour drive south. it was awesome and sad at the same time to hear the big payoff! congrats to everyone!

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We got skunked!!!!
Called in a group of 3 on our first stand. They came in bout 45 min after sun up but stayed in the tree line running back and forward talking back to us... Never would give us any shots.
We didn't see or hear another yote the rest of the day.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to thank everyone for coming out and making our contest a huge sucess. We have 87 teams show up this year, killed over 70 dogs that we could count, only 2 cats, and raiser over $1500.00 or Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting program during our raffle. We are already talking about next year and how we can make it better so it will be even better. I cannot think of a better way to make $5865 for hunting coyotes in one day. Everyone needs to follow North Candian Coyotes and Bow Maddness Outdoors on facebook to learn about the Turkey Contest we are going to put on this year. Again thanks to everyone that dontated a door prize, food, and time in making this year a huge sucess.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MarcusR - I am a board member of the Oklahoma Youth Hunting and Shooting Program and last nights board meeting contained a great deal of discussion regarding your organization's hunt. Speaking for the other board members, we were pleased to be a part of this years program. Your generous donation will go enable us to take more children on their first deer hunt and shape their outlook on life. Thank you again for your blessing.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you Marcus, it was a great event, even though my team didn't bring any yotes in. As a volunteer for OYH&SP, I am really appreciative of the donation. It will get 6 more kids, that wouldn't get the chance, out deer hunting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom