4th Annual North Canadian Coyote Calling Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The date is set for the 16th of February. We will having it at a new spot to accommodate for the growth and I will be stepping away from my team so that it runs smoothly. We will have several door prizes again, a raffle to support the kids, and someone feeding us food. I will be sending out the flyer and posting all the info this Friday. If you have any questions feel free to email me or would like to donate a prize and set up a booth during registration and check in.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will still be in McLoud just more room and more parking. We will have room for vendors to set up tables and display items for sale or guided hunting/fishing trips. Also we have at least 1 gun to raffle of again this year. One big change is this year instead of check in an hour or hour and a half after dark, the cut off time is going to be at 8:30. Maybe help out with some teams getting to show up or not.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
last year i think 4 dogs and 1 cat took 1st?

but there are side pots...big dog, small dog, biggest cat, where you can win some extra $$$

i was bringing this back up to see if the flyer was done and or all the other info.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very excited! Hey Marcus, are cats worth more points than dogs? I cant remember how you were doing it.

yes the cats were more.....if i recall they did 1pt dog...2pt cats.

we had three man teams last year.
i would like too see a four man team so i can have a video guy.
last year i had a yote at 6' and that would have been great to show off on tape...but that is the way the cookie crumbles and i understand getting to big of teams, etc... BUT i did have two other good friends that lived it out with me so thats worth it anyways...

Latest posts

Top Bottom