4th Annual North Canadian Coyote Calling Contest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been receiving calls all week with teams mailing in check or money orders. I have about 20 teams doing this which is well above the 4 i had last year. If this is any sign of the growth over the past 4 years then we should have a huge turn out this year. Hope to see all the old faces and lots of new ones. Happy Hunting and good luck.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been receiving calls all week with teams mailing in check or money orders. I have about 20 teams doing this which is well above the 4 i had last year. If this is any sign of the growth over the past 4 years then we should have a huge turn out this year. Hope to see all the old faces and lots of new ones. Happy Hunting and good luck.

:scratch: ummmm am i miss reading this??? i was there last year and you had well over 4 teams....that barn was packed looked to be a great turn out...unless i missed something last year about how many people can actually be on the team :faint:

4teams x 3men per (max)=12 people...there were 12 people around the cooker and a lot more in the barn last year....lol

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:scratch: ummmm am i miss reading this??? i was there last year and you had well over 4 teams....that barn was packed looked to be a great turn out...unless i missed something last year about how many people can actually be on the team :faint:

4teams x 3men per (max)=12 people...there were 12 people around the cooker and a lot more in the barn last year....lol
I take it that he is talking about early entries. (entries that knows about at this same point last year was 4 teams)

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, 4 early entries from people mailing checks. Have over 20 now this year. Can't wait to see how many show up on Friday.

ooooook...my bad, just didn't read right to me and my slow brain :drooling:. my should be showing up shortly in the mail also....it's the one made out in crayon! :friday:

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only of you are mailing in your money due to hunting to far away or if you live to far away to come on the 15th do u have to pre register and have your money mailed in early. The money will have to be post marked by the 11th to be entered in early. If you are coming on the 15th u do not have to pre register. Hope this helps

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ours went out Saturday morning via snail mail....

Will you let us know..cause If for some reason I did things wrong I will drive down to make sure we get in...
Thanks again for all the help

Latest posts

Top Bottom