4th Gen Glock 35

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone shoot one? If so, what do you think of it and how does it handle? I shoot 3rd gen 23's and was seriously considering the 35 and was curious how the two would differ in feel and balance.

okla1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Gen 3 35 - I found it too big for my liking. I sold it & kept my 23. Call around town and see if anyone has one in stock you can go check out in person.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot a Gen 4 35 in competitions. It's like any other Glock to me. Cycles just a touch slower and the longer sight radius is quicker and more accurate on targets.

Hawkeye

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own one.... However I have changed out the recoil spring with a jäger rod and it also has the ghost trigger in it as well! I also changed out the barrel to a line wolf one and shoot a lot of lead through it! So far no complaints! I also have he glock 34 gen 3. Booth shoot better than me

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it's a really good handgun, but I've never had one or shot one.
I had a Glock 22 Gen 4, it was very accurate so it wouldn't surprise me that a Glock 35 would be better.
I myself is soon gonna' get one.
Then trick it out for competition but also if "you know what hits the fan,".

OK47

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have a model 35. Without a doubt my favorite hand gun. Frickin tack driver and have never had a failure in well over 2500 rounds except for when I used that HPR ammo. Stay away from that stuff. It isn't hot enough to efficiently cycle the weapon.

Everybody talks about them being "to big". So FYI to everybody who says that; they were made to be the same size as an 1911. Look it up, or if you can just hold them next to each other.

I have honestly been thinking about buying another one I like mine so much.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mr. Pharr Shot now has a G-35 Gen-3, and I'm running a G23 and G27, both Gen-4's an love the the way they shoot. I just got this past Wednesday a G-41, and no pun entended she's a blast to shoot!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom