5" 1911 holster recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smart Carry for my Kimber Pro Carry. That's a 4.25 inch, but the guy advertises that he carries a 5-inch all day long. Have also used a Milt Sparks Watch 6.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you looking for IWB or OWB? Something for concealed or open carry?

+1. You need to be a tad more specific what the purpose of the holster and if you in the market for a certain type. Leather, kydex, hybrid? Retention or no? Right hand or Left hand? Shoulder, OWB, IWB, SOB?

I favor my Mitch Rosen OWB for my SR1911. Under $100 and very well made.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_My_20Pistolas_20__20May_202012_Ruger_037_001.jpg

Last edited:

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been shopping for a new OWB holster for my 1911's ever since OC passed. Not really looking to carry openly, but definitely ready to make the transition from IWB to OWB...

Don't want to break the bank, wanted to keep it reasonable.

Think I'll probably be ordering one of these: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/373653/gould-and-goodrich-b807-paddle-holster-right-hand-1911-government-commander-browning-hi-power-leather-black

It seems to have most of the features that I am looking for and doesn't demand a $200+ price tag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom