5.56mm at bass pro in BA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to bass pro today and noticed there was a shelf full of "independence 5.56" 20rd box on the shelf. There's a sign that says 10 box person and one of the guy behind the counter says they have "a lot" of it in the back. I picked up 5 boxes the other day.

www.slickguns.com_sites_default_files_10240346.jpg

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those that don't know! Its made by IMI for Federal and Federal markets it under the Independence name.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I just got back from Bass Pro and I am happy to say that it appears that they sill have PLENTY left. They didn't have a big display in the regular .223/5.56 section but across the isle and down a ways, they had what looked like several hundred boxes on the shelf. I did not notice any "limit" signs but I got 10 boxes with no problem. They also had several other brands of .223 ranging in price from about $28 to $38 for a box of 50. They had more ammo on the shelves than I have seen anywhere in a long time!

charlster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to bass pro today after work to look around and saw that they still had a bunch of these independence rounds on the shelf as well. Buckfuller, the "10 box person" sign was there when I was looking. It was on the pile of independence ammo that's on the pistol ammo side shelves down at the end near the pistol cases. they also stacked more of the winchester 5.56mm boxes but those are $12.99/20rd boxes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom