6.5 Creedmoor Suppressor Selection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am building a 6.5 creedmoor AR with 22" Krieger Barrel. I have two rifle suppressors that are compatible in a AAC 762-SDN and a Harvester 30. Any of you 6.5 guys have experience with either can? I am trying to figure out which one to set the rifle up for. Accuracy is a primary concern as I expect this rifle to be more than capable of 1,000 yard shots. I would appreciate some opinions on which can and why. Suggesting other cans is fine but not really helpful. Given the new changes in the law, I'm not real motivated to go get my wife and I fingerprinted and start the wait again for another can.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am building a 6.5 creedmoor AR with 22" Krieger Barrel. I have two rifle suppressors that are compatible in a AAC 762-SDN and a Harvester 30. Any of you 6.5 guys have experience with either can? I am trying to figure out which one to set the rifle up for. Accuracy is a primary concern as I expect this rifle to be more than capable of 1,000 yard shots. I would appreciate some opinions on which can and why. Suggesting other cans is fine but not really helpful. Given the new changes in the law, I'm not real motivated to go get my wife and I fingerprinted and start the wait again for another can.
I think you are free from having to do finger prints if submitted before July 13th.

Latest posts

Top Bottom