7.62 54R ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penman53

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know if you are planning on shooting military surplus (corrosive primer) ammo or are you just wanting reloading information. Brass and dies are available at Graf and sons. Any large rifle primer will do, as far as powder and bullets, powder valley is a nice place to go. Remember there will be a hazmat fee if you buy powder from anyone who ships. Reloading data is available on the OKC gun club website under the benchrest/military bolt section. Good Luck, Mark

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
over time i get my hands on the cans of ammo, but i am not picky about what type it is. some people want it to be heavy ball or light ball or russian or Romania or whatever, and i just do not keep up with that..

all i know its, its a cheap rifle that is lots of fun, and i am not going to spend more then necessary on the ammo.

i either find people wanting to unload their spam cans of 440rounds locally and pick em up off them for 80-90 bucks. or worst case i go and order a can from cheaperthandirt. they are 95 bucks plus 21 bucks for shipping. not a fan of paying the 20 bucks for shipping, but when you see people post cans for 130 or better on the ads, worth it to me.