70+ Gun online auction Enid Ok

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone's already bid more for a commercially-made "M1 Garand" than it would cost to get the real USGI article from the CMP. That rifle was not "refurbishing" at the factory :rolleyes2
Its a 1980's production Springfield Armory (Geneseo IL) They made a run of standard and NM guns about 1983
Those rifles are one of the reasons I'll never buy another Springfield Armory Geneseo IL made gun.

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't shoot the messenger! I just wanted to let you guys know about it. There are still a few that are well below retail including all of the fees.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its a 1980's production Springfield Armory (Geneseo IL) They made a run of standard and NM guns about 1983
Those rifles are one of the reasons I'll never buy another Springfield Armory Geneseo IL made gun.

That's why I said "commercially-made" as opposed to "the real USGI article" :)

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree gramps had good taste. It appears some of the bid prices may exceed the buy it now price...there are 6 days left to bid. Bidding could stall but as others have noted the auction atmosphere seems to make folks want to pay more. I can't blame the folks that have already purchased some of the stuff. It's nice stuff and I wouldn't have wanted them to get way either. To add a 15% buyers premium to the tax base. Holy smoly that's probably 20% for most of us here in OK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom