75 people shot in Chicago over the weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The question is "how many of them would be missed?"

In my Criminal Law class, we discussed the felony murder rule, and the professor commented that "there's no such thing as misdemeanor murder." I shot back "yes there is: it's where the value of the decedent does not exceed $20."

So...how many misdemeanor murders (and other misdemeanor shootings) occurred in Chicago, and how many were people who are actually valuable members of society?

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my Criminal Law class, we discussed the felony murder rule, and the professor commented that "there's no such thing as misdemeanor murder." I shot back "yes there is: it's where the value of the decedent does not exceed $20."

That's too funny (...and true). +1 for Dave.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t Trump offer to step in and assist Chicago to reduce criminal activities and was refused by Emanuel?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t Trump offer to step in and assist Chicago to reduce criminal activities and was refused by Emanuel?
You're exactly right President Trump offered to step in and clean up the town.
It wouldn't look good for the dimocratic party to have a Republican party leader accomplish what they refuse to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom