7yo girl, first scope and shootin steel at 100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m about to hit the order button on us some more Cci standard velocity at $42 a brick delivered to the door. I gotta get it in here while I still have a bunch of this Cci sv that was $24 per brick pre COVID’s. That way I can average the price and feel better.
I don’t remember exactly when, but sometime after prices normalized from the Sandy Hook shortage but before covid, I bought a 25,000 round mix lot of CCI 22 ammo and paid $750. It came with the Troy Landry boxes, Blazer, mini mags, stingers, velocitors, quiets, and a couple other varieties I had never heard of.
Unfortunately, I‘m pretty sure the days of deals like that are over.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t remember exactly when, but sometime after prices normalized from the Sandy Hook shortage but before covid, I bought a 25,000 round mix lot of CCI 22 ammo and paid $750. It came with the Troy Landry boxes, Blazer, mini mags, stingers, velocitors, quiets, and a couple other varieties I had never heard of.
Unfortunately, I‘m pretty sure the days of deals like that are over.
Yessir. I’m stocked very heavy on 22 at pre Covid price but a large portion of it is “higher velocity” stuff. I’ve gotten so accustomed to standard velocity and how it performs that I’d like to consolidate and just run 1 ammo. I’ll get over the sticker shock eventually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom