7yo girl, first scope and shootin steel at 100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow what a day that must have been! My Grand Daughter is 21 now and a Senior at OU and our excursion was out to the Red Castle. At 7/ yo she shot 94 chickens (mini plates at the Smallbore range)with a scoped 1022 that day. Oh yeah did the giggles ease the reloading! You are indeed a proud and fortunate GP!
Is a “GP” and GrandPa?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The scariest thing I’m thinking about is if this girl Clara that I thought was my daughter is actually my granddaughter……………What kind of jackass son in law do I have?
20230320_123416.jpg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yessir. I’m stocked very heavy on 22 at pre Covid price but a large portion of it is “higher velocity” stuff. I’ve gotten so accustomed to standard velocity and how it performs that I’d like to consolidate and just run 1 ammo. I’ll get over the sticker shock eventually.
Some body here has, had a nice lot in the classifieds. I was tempted but didn't.
👍👍 that's the way its done 👍👍..
I think it was SMS? Who has the ammo.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The scariest thing I’m thinking about is if this girl Clara that I thought was my daughter is actually my granddaughter……………What kind of jackass son in law do I have?
Raise them to be tough and independent, and you won’t have to worry about them when they leave home.
We’ve raised 3 kids (31, 29, and 17), and my wife just can’t believe they all turned out like me. I personally don’t see the problem except it’s going take a special person to marry them. My wife had an easier time with the boys being like me, but she’s not happy our daughter turned out the same. She’ll be a freshman at OU in the fall, and I’m confident she can take care of herself and give anyone who crosses her a run for their money.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m about to hit the order button on us some more Cci standard velocity at $42 a brick delivered to the door. I gotta get it in here while I still have a bunch of this Cci sv that was $24 per brick pre COVID’s. That way I can average the price and feel better.
I remember paying around the same CPR for 7.62x39

Thanks Obama!

But nice shooting!

Latest posts

Top Bottom