95 Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How is the pricing? I thought about getting a used harness that is in better shape but decided to go to work on this one. I found one more connector that needs replaced and have it on the way. I ‘think’ I’ll be ready to start putting everything back together tomorrow

Surprisingly econo! I abhor vehicle electric and wiring outside of lights, winches and charging systems. I have done it, just hate the **** out of it. Some are good at it. Apparently @Dumpstick likes it! Give me the mechanical side.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Surprisingly econo! I abhor vehicle electric and wiring outside of lights, winches and charging systems. I have done it, just hate the **** out of it. Some are good at it. Apparently @Dumpstick likes it! Give me the mechanical side.
I’m a nuts and bolts guy. I don’t mind this part of it but I absolutely SUCK at troubleshooting electrics.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not so much that I like electrical troubleshooting, it's that I view it as all of a piece.

IOW, to bring something back from the dead requires several skills. Electrical repair is just one of them.

Mechanical repair and light fabrication is the most fun.

I can do electrical; its almost always a time-suck but it's strangely satisfying when completed, welding (good enough, at least), body work (hate it, but I can do it, and fairly well too), paint work too.
I can do A/C repair, even a bit of interior work.

As Red Green said, "If the wimmins don't find you handsome, they better find you handy."
Mrs Dumpstick states that she finds me a handy guy to have around. I choose to take it as a compliment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom