9mm ammo anywhere?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RichardA76

I have been to stores and online and back to the stores and back to online.......everybody is sold out of 9mm Winchester FMJ Luger, just the normal white box stuff. I found some at a couple of online places but with the ammo shipping costs I just dont want to swing it. I was told by my sis in law (county sheriff) that they are doing classes this month and that is probably why. Any one else having trouble finding ammo right now?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
hang in there Richard. the ammo hoarding and where to find said ammo will be starting soon! the shelves at wally world were the fullest i've seen in a while but no 9mm (start reloading) but there was 38 and 380(not for long)

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been to stores and online and back to the stores and back to online.......everybody is sold out of 9mm Winchester FMJ Luger, just the normal white box stuff. I found some at a couple of online places but with the ammo shipping costs I just dont want to swing it. I was told by my sis in law (county sheriff) that they are doing classes this month and that is probably why. Any one else having trouble finding ammo right now?

No ...

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always buy the Remington 100 ct green & white box of JHP's at Walmart.. under $30. they are in stock more often than the 50 ct boxes. They have large deep hollowpoints for concealed carry and yet cheap enough for targets. Been shooting them for years and never had a FTF or FTE.

R

RichardA76

Thanks David. Will look again tonight while I am at WM.

Mark, I have been over by your place a few times, guess I should stop in next time. My buddy owns the photo studio next door to you.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently got 500 rounds of 9mm FMJ from Cheaper Than Dirt. It was delivered in less than 48 hrs from when I ordered it. I don't remember the exact price, but it was less than it was at Bass Pro, even with the shipping. If you add in the 100+ mile round trip to drive into the city, + sales tax CTD was the much cheaper option.

Latest posts

Top Bottom