9mm CC suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to carry a 9mm, I think a g19 is your best best. A bit lighter because of the composition of the frame, big enough not to have a ton of recoil.

I still push the glock 26 over the 19, you can't make a glock 19 grip or barrel shorter, but you can make the 26 barrel longer and add a larger magazine to the gun.

And as far as the reply to my post about grip size affecting the concealability, yes that is a factor too but with an adjustable cant holster, that can be controlled. With the Crossbreed Supertuck, I can conceal my g26 with a 17 round magazine (g17 magazine) with a light jacket and have no issues with printing. In the summers, I use the stock magazine (with a pinky extension from GAP) and can wear t-shirts and not print.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're just looking for a 9mm pistol that is mid-size to compact?

There are a bajillion pistols that fit that description, and each one is SOMEBODY's favorite. Go to a gun show and try a bunch of them on and figure out which one fits you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom