9mm CC suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Pretty much none of the small and light ones - the larger ones are though. A full-sized 1911 9mm is concealable, and is enormously enjoyable to shoot many rounds through.

At risk of highjacking the thread, out of all the wonderful 9mm concealable pistols...which are actually fun to shoot past 50 rounds or so?

S&W 3913, the most underrated compact 9MM out there!!! JMO!!!!!

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Edit: I did some research and the xd sub compact is a little shorter than the glock 26. The glock 26 holds 10 rounds the xd sub compact holds 13 rounds. You can add an extender for even more rounds. 3 rounds is a big difference in my book.

I'm a glock fan myself. I normally carry the glock 30. However, I think I'm going to buy one of these xd subs for carry around the block or to the store. I now have to decide between the 9mm or 40.

The XD9sc is a wider and the grip is a bit longer, than the G26/27. I carry my G27 but I am more accurate with my XD, unless I have the 9mm conversion barrel in my G27 then its pretty even.

I always go for the .40 for a carry gun. Generally the size of the weapon is the same but you get the extra stopping power of the .40. With a .40 you can install a 9mm conversion barrel and shoot cheaper 9mm at the range. Its like having two guns for an extra $150 or so.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The XD9sc is a wider and the grip is a bit longer, than the G26/27. I carry my G27 but I am more accurate with my XD, unless I have the 9mm conversion barrel in my G27 then its pretty even.

I always go for the .40 for a carry gun. Generally the size of the weapon is the same but you get the extra stopping power of the .40. With a .40 you can install a 9mm conversion barrel and shoot cheaper 9mm at the range. Its like having two guns for an extra $150 or so.

+1000 to this. I suggested the Taurus 709 only because they were looking for a 9mm. I carry the Walther PPS in 40 S&W because of the small size and the extra power of the round. If I hadn't come across the PPS used for $525 I probably would have waited on the Taurus 740 to come out. The 40's have more muzzle flip than the 9mm would.

rusty_stud

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
G-26 with 33 rd spare clip. if you don't like the blockyness of the glock, go with the kar-pm9 a very small gun but no as reliable in the thousands of round range i've heard. not being judgemental it's just what i've heard. i had one and it was very inacurate as well. i have nothing to gain from bashing kars it's just my experience. :teach:
good luck buddy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom