A movement is growing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sheriffs of this nation are becoming more vocal and very clear that any attempt to subvert the second amendment will not be enforced or allowed to be enforced by federal agencies.

Utah sheriffs warn Obama of deadly war over guns

http://washingtonexaminer.com/utah-sheriffs-warn-obama-of-deadly-war-over-guns/article/2519176#.UP9SrGfAGSo

In a direct warning to Obama, the FBI and other agencies, the sheriffs wrote: "Make no mistake, as the duly-elected sheriffs our our respective counties, we will enforce the rights guaranteed to our citizens by the Constitution. No federal official will be permitted to descend upon our constituents and take from them what the Bill of Rights--in particular Amendment II--has given them."

Linn sheriff says he won't enforce federal gun orders

http://democratherald.com/news/local/linn-sheriff-says-he-won-t-enforce-federal-gun-orders/article_4844552e-5f6b-11e2-9666-001a4bcf887a.html

He also wrote that the citizens of Linn County, “Have entrusted me with a noble cause: to keep them and their families safe. My deputies and I take that responsibility very seriously and like you, have sworn to support the Constitution of the United States. I take that oath equally as seriously as protecting our citizens.”

Mueller said neither he nor his deputies will enforce any regulation enacted by Congress or by executive order of the president that offends the constitutional rights of Linn County residents. Nor will he permit the enforcement of unconstitutional regulations or orders by federal officers with the borders of Linn County.

“It is the position of this sheriff that I refuse to participate, or stand idly by, while my citizens are turned into criminals due to the unconstitutional actions of misguided politicians,” Mueller noted

Makes me think we need to write not only our representatives, but our local sheriffs as well to let them know how their constituents feel about proposed gun legislation and what we expect from them. They are an elected position after all.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, with things heading the direction Obama is tryin to lead it, I gotta admit its refreshing to see LEO's standing up for the people. That is there job right, to protect & serve.

Much respect to ANY LEO's & Military personnel who are willing to stand up to this stripping of our rights & are willing to fight for the people they have sworn to protect. Thats the way it should be & those people deserve to appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom